CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost all my nails since this afternoon.  Waiting is not good.  They should release it quickly. 

Guys, they didn't release Fall 2016 results for Seismic until Thursday Dec 15th, at 2:46 PM. So unless we're really lucky this year, we got about another week to wait...

How do you guys think you did on Surveying? I thought I got 28 for sure, was 5050 on 12, and flat out guessed on 15. I feel it'll be close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

HH.

You will pass this time. If you are 50/50 you should be ok. Econy need  more surveyors.  You will be a PE. this evening. 

Guys, they didn't release Fall 2016 results for Seismic until Thursday Dec 15th, at 2:46 PM. So unless we're really lucky this year, we got about another week to wait...
right, but thats when the national exam results were released right?

and state specific on the same day last december?

HH.

You will pass this time. If you are 50/50 you should be ok. Econy need  more surveyors.  You will be a PE. this evening. 
Your positivity is appreciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• ANNOUNCED DECEMBER 7, 2017 - Results for the California state land surveyor examination have been sent to the candidate's email address of record. If you are waiting for your Land Surveyors results, please check your spam filters before contacting the Board.

• ANNOUNCED DECEMBER 7, 2017 - Results for the California state land surveyor examination have been sent to the candidate's email address of record. If you are waiting for your Land Surveyors results, please check your spam filters before contacting the Board.
The Land Surveying Exam is NOT the same as the Civil: Engineering Survey Exam.  I think they are talking about the former, not the latter.  

Back