CA SEISMIC & SURVEYING

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the CBT results come in through the NCEES Site or through a separate one?
I don't have personal experience, but from what I've heard the CBT survey/seismic results are distributed via email.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Yes you get two emails. One with your password and the second one with an PDF that you need the password to open.

I don't have personal experience, but from what I've heard the CBT survey/seismic results are distributed via email.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
Thanks, I remember hearing that somewhere as well but I just wanted to make sure.

Also, Do we expect them to come out same day or later this week? I'm not sure if I should go celebrate the national exam or wait for the Seismic and Survey to come out.

I'm hoping they come out today. It looks like in October they were released the same day as the national exam results, but in April they were released the day after?

I'm really hoping the second email doesn't take the full 24 hours to show up that it says it might!!! 

I guess I'll be staring at my inbox all night....

I'm really hoping the second email doesn't take the full 24 hours to show up that it says it might!!! 

I guess I'll be staring at my inbox all night....
you would think it is a mass email but I have a feeling that there is one person sitting at a desk hitting send a few hundred times. I think once they send out all the passwords then they start sending the second email

you would think it is a mass email but I have a feeling that there is one person sitting at a desk hitting send a few hundred times. I think once they send out all the passwords then they start sending the second email
So should we start doing the math?

In October, there were 1,900 candidates that took the seismic or survey exams. Say it takes 10 seconds to send each email (maybe wishful thinking), it should take about.....5.27 hours? Then repeat with the second email? I feel bad for someone at the board....

one thing if you do not get the second email I am almost sure they will update the PE numbers tonight. They did that I think last April. Well it might be different because of the decoupling. I guess we will see... I still have not gotten the first email.. :(

I saw that, but in October it looked like it was the same day. Granted, they released them earlier in the day in October.
I still haven't got the password email. ABC order perhaps? I just jumped out of my seat because of an amazon notification. 

Well I would be in the "F's" if they were going ABC. Maybe they sent mine out first because they felt bad that they "lost" my application for 2 months...

I still haven't got the password email. ABC order perhaps? I just jumped out of my seat because of an amazon notification. 
And I know what you mean, I saw the first email on my computer and about 5 minutes later saw a new email on my phone and rushed to open it only to realized it was the same email...

Back