CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Release results by Thursday and Friday of this week" .. what the heck. Are they planning on releasing state and 8 hr on separate days?

Anthony

I really don't understand why CA can't release the 8 hour exam right now (or why they haven't done so already).  What do they do with those?  Not everyone has to take the state specific exams...

are one of those theon's? wow this got off topic. sorry all. just highly impatient for survey/seismic results.

giphy.gif

how i feel right now...
Epic!

CA has to be the worst of everything, well, except for the weather.  Why the hell can't they release sooner?  What is there to do with the 8hr exam after NCEES released the results?  If it releases Friday, then it'll be likely the last state in the union to release the PE exam results. 

CA has to be the worst of everything, well, except for the weather.  Why the hell can't they release sooner?  What is there to do with the 8hr exam after NCEES released the results?  If it releases Friday, then it'll be likely the last state in the union to release the PE exam results. 

vhgb3.jpg

patience patience patience. We will all get our results very soon. Although I think there is a big chance we can see some action today, however, tomorrow is near. I pray that we all have amazing results that we all can celebrate to. Have a blessed day a head. 

God Bless

Back