CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
* I have a strong feeling it will be tomorrow morning.
giphy.gif

hopefully...

Guys, lets be patient here, it is just a matter of time and we all will see the outcome of our work... 

I know we are all anxious and not getting much work done here, but lets stay positive to reap positive out come.... 

God bless 

Hey guys. I asked the "Licensing Manager" for BPELS and he told me it would be mid this week and an announcement would come out on social media today.
May be tomorrow. Wednesday is definitely a  midweek day. 

Get over to the Spamfest thread while you can....

All the posters who are in the Top 10 of posting and who took the exam in April 2016 have passed.... hey, the data doesn't lie.

Anyone knows why do they send out 2 emails... one with the password and one with the result?? It is almost pointless, especially if they wait several hours in between those emails (I believe Spring 2015 was 9am for 1st email and 5pm for results). The password never changes and the long wait in between is so unproductive / cruel... 

a broken link is how i feel.
If it makes you feel better, I think it's a GIF of Michael Cera's character being slapped/throat punched by Kat Dennings' character in the movie "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist." I think. Maybe...?

I like to imagine that she's throat punching him, personally.

that's exactly what it is. now will you kindly instruct me how to link a gif into a post haha

Come on guys keep spirit up and be very positive, we cant lose hope. Remember, once the results come out we will be going crazy and forget all about the wait. 

So, please for the sake and love of CALI, let us be patient. 

God Bless us all
That's like saying once the baby is born you forget about how painful the birth was...  WRONG.... 

Back