CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I studied from Reza Mahallati's book. I felt like I missed about 16 questions. From what I hear that should be sufficient to pass the surveying. I am not feeling very confident though.
Is 16 missed acceptable?  I don't have any knowledge, but I has myself psyched out around the 70% range.

Is 16 missed acceptable?  I don't have any knowledge, but I has myself psyched out around the 70% range.
I thought both surveying and seismic passing rates are around 55% to 60%.  My guess is that it is because everyone, regardless of disciplines, has to take them. So it makes sense that the passing rate is much lower than 70%.

I feel really confident about my test.  I'm just worried that I fell into built in traps like ones that where on the practice problems I reviewed.

I thought both surveying and seismic passing rates are around 55% to 60%.  My guess is that it is because everyone, regardless of disciplines, has to take them. So it makes sense that the passing rate is much lower than 70%.
Oh nice! I'll be even more embarrassed if I don't top it then.

I feel really confident about my test.  I'm just worried that I fell into built in traps like ones that where on the practice problems I reviewed.
That is the worst part for sure.  Calculated miscalculation.  I would mind that format less if there was more time to check your work.  With answering everything as quickly as possible, it seems that it's not the best way to truly judge engineering aptitude.

... I mean, I didn't C my way through the Surveying test at any point, but I've still got mixed feelings about the test overall.

If NCEES results are released today. Would the Survey and Seismic results be released on same day?

If NCEES results are released today. Would the Survey and Seismic results be released on same day?
I'm seeing your name as "water.dwg" from too many years looking at water design drawings.

Anyway, yes, they should  and most likely will be released the same day. 

I'm way more nervous this time even though I felt more confident coming out of the seismic exam..

Back