Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would much rather haddock, shrimp, and crab meat to a pizza party. But I am from coastal New England and my first job was the cashier at my grandfather's fish market so I'm likely biased. 
I don't think @Supe's work cafeteria is quite at the same standard as you grandfather's fish market is/was...

And now, leftover whole wheat spaghetti alfredo (with cashew/pecorino romano alfredo sauce) with sundried tomatoes and spinach, and an apple.

I don't mind pizza parties. But we have a lot of lunch meetings with pizza. And the admin only orders from 2 places so it gets old. 
Agreed on this. I appreciate the pizza, but it can get old for reasons mentioned above.

Recently, we've tried to diversify our lunch meeting food options, but it's mainly only gotten us boxed sandwich lunches instead.

Agreed on this. I appreciate the pizza, but it can get old for reasons mentioned above.

Recently, we've tried to diversify our lunch meeting food options, but it's mainly only gotten us boxed sandwich lunches instead.
that sucks

Haha, well my company only has 11 people... So management isn't that far removed from anything/anyone.
We're in a similar place - at least team wise.

If it's just our team, our direct manager lets us rotate through different places - so we've gotten thai food, poke, sandwiches, etc. When it's the whole office or someone is visiting from our other offices, we get pizza lol 

Chef's salad with grilled chicken and honey mustard dressing, Cherry Coke Zero.

sushi because the thought of week old leftover chicken drumsticks was not at all appealing. 

Turkey with gravy, 3/4 cup of potato salad, grapefruit sparkling water.

Back