Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 hours ago, thejulie_PE said: Tf is calabash
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
This is Calabash:
ss4.png

And it originated here:  Calabash, NC.
Ah. I like coleslaw, sometimes.

Don't drive more than 15 over in NC or you'll get a criminal citation FYI

Ah. I like coleslaw, sometimes.

Don't drive more than 15 over in NC or you'll get a criminal citation FYI

Only if you get caught!

That's true in Colorado too.  A friend of mine got stopped for going 90 in a 75 mph zone and was charged with misdemeanor careless driving.  Had to make a court appearance and all that.  She's always been quite a speeder but I wonder if that experience finally made her slow down a little.

43 minutes ago, thejulie_PE said: Ah. I like coleslaw, sometimes. Don't drive more than 15 over in NC or you'll get a criminal citation FYI
 Only if you get caught!

That's true in Colorado too.  A friend of mine got stopped for going 90 in a 75 mph zone and was charged with misdemeanor careless driving.  Had to make a court appearance and all that.  She's always been quite a speeder but I wonder if that experience finally made her slow down a little.
Yeah.... They raised the speed limit on the road I got my citation about 2 weeks later. And I was in town for work. So I hired a lawyer to show up to court for me. What a pain! It didn't slow me down though. Haha

I would smoke a turkey more often if it just didn't create so much damn food to eventually throw away.. even with basically 5 adults at our house there is too much left over..

You need to try harder.

When we have Thanksgiving we go through all of our leftovers with 3 adults - horseshoes, Turkey noodle soup, turkey sammiches

I think its our gluttonous need to also get a honey baked ham + dressing, taters, hash-brown casserole, starch heaven..... we usually freeze it for "turkey" pot pie and such afterward but it just doesn't always all get eaten..

Ah. We don't get ham. That probably helps quite a bit.

now I am hungry.. salad for lunch & not one of the good kind either with chicken and cheese and stuff :(

Kale salad with bell peppers, red onion, pine nuts, and a side of smoked salmon from Alaska (kindly brought back to the office by a coworker). Yum!

Enchilada and burrito from the Mexican joint at the gas station down the street.

Quinoa salad with spinach, red onion, avocado, feta cheese, and lemon juice. 

Also, gummy bears to beat the 3 o'clock slump. :)  

Back