Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you think there are good places around here, you've never eaten legit fresh fish.
The places I'm talking about are generally operated by those who have migrated from either the east or west coasts. So I'm fairly certain they know what they're doing. :thumbs:

And yes, I've tried fresh seafood all over the US and outside of it as well. :D

The places I'm talking about are generally operated by those who have migrated from either the east or west coasts. So I'm fairly certain they know what they're doing. :thumbs:

But are they able to get GOOD fish? Constructing the rolls is only part of the equation. 

And also, if there ARE good places out here, HELP A FRIEND OUT ALREADY! Sheesh.

Wisconsin sushi?  What do they use, walleye? :D

One of the worst decisions I have made in my adult life was to order fish tacos in Albuquerque. They gave me food sickness during what was probably the prettiest part of my drive across the country!

I had been doing so good for two weeks

37369b00fefe374503c3cd7f679847eb.jpg

Oh well

6 hours ago, Supe said: Wisconsin sushi?  What do they use, walleye? [emoji3]

6 hours ago, thekzieg said: EXACTLY

5 hours ago, knight1fox3 said: Only at supper clubs. :thumbs: Walleye is great for fish fries and such. Not so much for sushi. LOL

4 hours ago, Road Guy said: It was kind of like white person spicy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...my wife just asked me why I was laughing.You guys suck. [emoji20]
Why is that exactly?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back