Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mac and cheese is another thing i can't stand reheated...if it is the powdered mac n cheese. If it is like a velveeta mac n cheese then reheat is ok.

My wife makes a really good home-style baked mac & cheese that reheats very well.

OH MAN homemade mac is da BOMB! I always try and make a huge dish cuz i eat it for daysssss. Keep the box stuff. you ever see what that turns into when it cools? it hardens to the tune concrete! gotta clog a guy up for sure!

Homemade mac n cheese with bacon, leeks and tomato and shredded cheddar cheese. It reheated quite nicely.

^ but it is good, when eaten right away...if it is kraft though. I don't buy any other powdered cheese mac n cheese..

Another leftover bubba burger, some salt potatoes and some texas pete pickles...

Back to the mac and cheese... I do this thing where I mix in a pound of ground beef and a jar of sauce, then bake it... THAT reheats really really well...

I will also sometimes do up bow ties, with mozzarella, parm, a little bit of ricotta and a little bit of a capriano and a asiago, if there is some on hand, butter, heavy cream and some seasonings, then bake that in the oven.. it also reheats very yummy...

Back