Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today... bottle of water and a salad with chicken and fat free french dressing...

Tomorrow... same as above, but maybe fat free caesar...

Thursday - goin' out - got a sponsor for lunch...

OK, taking a topic from another post in the mechanical forum, I now think mr_man is in the "A" category as opposed to the "D" category.

I had to go to the monthly SAME meeting for lunch today. Was a bit disappointed in the new venue's food choices... but it was fried chicken, roasted veggies and taters. I didn't eat much of it...

Souper!Salad! to go.

really, that place is only worth it if you sit down and tie on the feedbag

I can't taste the difference for the most part. The stuff I don't like is fat free sour cream.
My lunch was a chicken sandwich and a banana.
I can't taste the difference either... especially when I think about eating a Big Mac and fries while eating my salad...

We actually swore off sour cream... instead we now use a greek yogurt (low fat) or a low fat yogurt and drain all the nasty liquid out (then we mix in some chipotle and make one hell of a spread).

I picked myself up a huge bottle of Frank's Red Hot.

I LOVE that sauce!!

today I have stir fry shrimp, a yogurt, orange, apple, banana and grapes. Technically the yogurt, apple and banana are afternoon snacks.

I'll be having a ham, salami, and cheese sammich, washed down with a couple of cans of the ever popular Diet Code Red.

it will probably be mc donalds for lunch today. I could really go for some chilli, but I don't want to drive.

I picked myself up a huge bottle of Frank's Red Hot.
I LOVE that sauce!!
I had a full, unopened bottle of Texas Pete's on my desk the other morning. Somebody decided they wanted it more than me.

Back