Boys have ding-dongs and girls have hoo-has

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But of course. The idea of chopping one's goods off and mutilating them to resemble a hoo-ha probably isn't terribly foreign to the region, considering female circumcision and such (maybe I have the wrong country, though)

That is so sad. Another reason why I love being an American and living in the U.S.A. Oh but, wait... male circumcision is a common practice in the U.S. Let me restate it... Another reason why I love being an American woman living in the U.S.A.

I was circumcised shortly after birth. People often ask me if it hurt. I always tell them "Did it hurt? I couldn't walk for a year!"

I remember signing the consent form for my son's circumcision. I was nervous as hell because a couple of months prior there was a case in Atlanta where the doctor botched it so bad that they had to turn the little boy into a little girl. :true:

Moral of the story is to make sure you never have a circumcision done at Grady Hospital in Atlanta.

I remember signing the consent form for my son's circumcision. I was nervous as hell because a couple of months prior there was a case in Atlanta where the doctor botched it so bad that they had to turn the little boy into a little girl. :true:

Moral of the story is to make sure you never have a circumcision done at Grady Hospital in Atlanta.
The little girl didn't go on to break world sports records did she?

I was circumcised shortly after birth. People often ask me if it hurt. I always tell them "Did it hurt? I couldn't walk for a year!"
:rotflmao:

Oh man, that's the best one I've heard in a long time.

You know, I could clear up this whole gender dilemma in about 5 seconds with one simple, irrefutable test.

Give him/her a baseball. Ask him/her to throw it (overhand only!)

- If he throws it -> . . . man (extra points for making the glove thwack)

- If she pushes it into the air in the hopes that it goes somewhere -> . . . woman.

Extra chromosomes, unusual hormones, and ambiguous genitalia can fool you , but there's no disguising that Girl Throw.

i'm guessing a drinking game is also involved . . .

An Irish bookmaker, meanwhile, offered 1-2 odds that the IAAF inquiry will show that Caster Semenya is female, 7-4 odds on Caster Semenya being male, 10-1 on Caster Semenya being identified as a hermaphrodite, 14-1 odds that Caster Semenya will be shown to be transgender and 50-1 odds on undefined "other."

Back