Best PE Prep courses on the Market From someone who took the PE test 20 years after graduation

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazen Natafji

Reaction score
Hello:

After reading all theses reviews most venders when I was taking or preparing for PE Exam I felt compelled to tell my story. I have graduated in 1986 from a state university after graduation I worked in computer field (even though my major was civil engineering ) in 2005 I moved into engineering field I was so scared that I have forgotten almost all my engineering study background so I was hesitant to take my PE license till one day a friend of mine told me about PASSPE.com and Dr. Mansour. So I registered for the PE course and my God what a difference his material was superb and well organized and his teaching background helped me a lot in remembering the courses and the material that I have forgotten. he was patient with me and very helpful I went in and took the PE exam one subject at a time started with Surveying and I passed then I took the 8 hours and passed and last I took the Seismic which I have never studied before and on the second trial I passed. I was so relieved and happy now I am a PE and his books to this day I use as references on my Job.  Dr. Shahin thank you so much and thank you PASSPE for making the impossible possible.

Mazen Natafji

C 81776 (my PE license)

Back