Back in 1775

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freon

Reaction score
Yes, today is the 234th birthday of the Marine Corps. My second one since retiring. But I am heading to the golf course with a bottle of Knob Creek. May God have mercy on the small woodland creatures that live along the course, because I don't think we'll be playing from the fairway that often!

:winko:

Is that the traditional celebration? I'm jealous. Enjoy the day!

^No doubt, second on the jealousy! Playing from the fairway's overrated anyway, and its probably the equipments fault anyways :D

didnt Al Gore also invent the Marine Corps?
AND the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Canadian Royal Mounted Police, the Great Wall of China, the Berlin Wall, the Empire State Building, the Model-T, the F-16, the cotton gin ...

Happy Birthday, Marine Corps!

Here's our Marine:

SmallAndy.jpg

Hope you enjoyed your golf game, Freon. :)

Yes, today is the 234th birthday of the Marine Corps. My second one since retiring. But I am heading to the golf course with a bottle of Knob Creek. May God have mercy on the small woodland creatures that live along the course, because I don't think we'll be playing from the fairway that often!
:winko:

I too have laid waste to the denizens of the furry forest creatures with the white ball of terror. True story: got a bounce from the cart path that nailed a squirrel chilling out on the side of a tree. The ball still ended up in the rough though......

Back