Are you a psychopath?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I edit my post I don't see the "edited by" thing. Can other people see it?

this is my edit

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe that's what veteran status gets you...finally...something!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
On some people's edits it says "Edit: yadda yadda." Then on others, like mine, it has the "edited by".

So it will be real interesting to see what happens when I hit 250 which should be next week some time.

If you independently came to that "logical" conclusion then IMHO you do have issues. I had seen the scenario and answer before.
I guess that's what the "test" is all about.
Based on the information given in the scenario, that is all you could really come to. The woman was at her Mothers funeral, she saw a man there, obviously a family friend or a person that works at the funeral home. The man leaves and never returns, scratch the funeral worker, must be a friend. She wants his number but does not know who he is or where he went.

Suddenly she kills her sister.

Only reason available is that she wanted to see the man that knew her family, if he knew her mother is it logical he would know about her daughters.

I don't think I'm a psycho, i just think I watch too much CSI.

Based on the information given in the scenario, that is all you could really come to. The woman was at her Mothers funeral, she saw a man there, obviously a family friend or a person that works at the funeral home. The man leaves and never returns, scratch the funeral worker, must be a friend. She wants his number but does not know who he is or where he went.
Suddenly she kills her sister.

Only reason available is that she wanted to see the man that knew her family, if he knew her mother is it logical he would know about her daughters.

I don't think I'm a psycho, i just think I watch too much CSI.
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo are you...who...who...who...who?

Conspiracy Theory of the Day:

Most "random" psychopathic shootings are actually media induced events. I'll explain:

The media reports, scrutinizes, and highlights every detail of any horrific murder act. The gory events are presented in vivid detail to eager media consumers. After a period of adjustment, the consumer accepts these acts as not-unnatural. This leads to less restraint among the populace, more random acts of violence, and more media coverage, which in turn sells more newspapers. Coincidence? I think not. I think it's a symbiotic relationship.

The wife thought they were saying "OOOHHHHHH aaaaoooooo, ooo ooo ooo oo" for the longest time.
Obviously not a Who fan.

I maintain that if you think that's the only logical motive then you understand and/or think like someone who kills her own sister just to set up a scenario to meet an unknown stranger. And that person individual would be classified as a psychopath. If it thinks like a psychopath....then it must be a duck.

That "motive" would not be readily obvious to most people because they just would never think along those lines. I reiterate - I guess that's what the "test" is all about.

If we follow those lines, then the person that created the question must also be a psychopath.

The detectives investigating major cases must also be psychpaths as "to catch a criminal, one must think like a criminal". So now the police investigating and convicting major criminals are no better than the people they are putting away. Those same police are the ones protecting you from said psychopaths, therefore we are completely surrounded by psychopaths and there is no way out!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (runs away towards door) SLAM!

If we follow those lines, then the person that created the question must also be a psychopath.
The detectives investigating major cases must also be psychpaths as "to catch a criminal, one must think like a criminal". So now the police investigating and convicting major criminals are no better than the people they are putting away. Those same police are the ones protecting you from said psychopaths, therefore we are completely surrounded by psychopaths and there is no way out!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (runs away towards door) SLAM!
Agreed 100%! :plusone:

I just thought I was stupid. Glad to know that means I'm not a psychopath.

Back