April 2021 SE Exam Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This from 10:40am ET:

Me: Good morning Karson. I'm wondering when the results for the 16-hour SE exam will be posted to my NCEES account? Thanks so much.

Karson: They are finished being graded as of this morning and are in the process of being sent to the state boards for them to release

Thought I'd check since everyone is getting conflicting information (Pacific Time).

Me: Good morning, Nancy. Would you be able to tell me when results for the 16-hr SE exam will be posted? I see the PE results were released already. Thanks!

Nancy Evans 07:57: We have not heard yet, but we're hoping next week.

This does not help....

Thought I'd check since everyone is getting conflicting information (Pacific Time).

Me: Good morning, Nancy. Would you be able to tell me when results for the 16-hr SE exam will be posted? I see the PE results were released already. Thanks!

Nancy Evans 07:57: We have not heard yet, but we're hoping next week.

This does not help....

At this point I think the NCEES staff are just messing with everyone.

Guys and Gals, my Board just told me they have received the results from NCEES. It is just a wait for an email from NCEES.

I just called my state board (Utah). They have received the results and actually let me know my result........unacceptable.
Youll get it next time...i dont know if I have the guts to call and ask my board

Nice! It’s interesting that you took lateral first time, there are a lot of opinions out there for which one to take first.
I was working on the East coast and didn't have much Seismic experience so I decided to spend more time preparing for Lateral that's why I took Lateral first.

After this past October, Connecticut waited a week after receiving the NCEES results to get them over to us. They better not pull a stunt like that again ...

Back