April 2021 SE Exam Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in the field all day today, so my f5ing abilities are limited...at least ill have plenty to distract me. Come though for us today Nancy!

What's the over /under on this being today?

I'd put $20 on it being next week.

nancy let it slip yesterday that theyd be released today
registration opens up on Monday
chat is currently disabled which could be due to low staffing or they sometimes do that before results are released
and its almost always on a Friday

my money is on today unless there were an abnormal amount of bad questions to analyze this time.

nancy let it slip yesterday that theyd be released today
registration opens up on Monday
chat is currently disabled which could be due to low staffing or they sometimes do that before results are released
and its almost always on a Friday

my money is on today unless there were an abnormal amount of bad questions to analyze this time.
I am still able to see chat if I go in incognito. LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE ALL BANNED - HAHAHAHA.

They said earlier this week that they were short staffed so if they didn't have a lot of people they would disable.
I feel bad for the poor chat

I am still able to see chat if I go in incognito. LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE ALL BANNED - HAHAHAHA.

1623422362785.pngI asked question a little differently. We can expect results before 10:00 AM Monday!

Back