April 2021 SE Exam Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Illinois is typically a little behind other boards so you'll likely see other ppl posting here before results will be availavle in Illinois. That being said IL ppl can sheck their NCEES account, continental testing services, and IDFPR license lookup. Any of the three could update and show results first, the IDFPR only showing after passing both though.
Thank you for the information, very useful

Me:
I am on SE exam forum. Different dates are being claimed to be the date of results release based on NCEES contacts. Will be much obliged if you could kindly advise.
NCEES 10:06
The SE exam is still being graded. There is not a released date at the moment
Me 10:07
I thought the grading was completed last week.
NCEES:10:08
For the PE exam, yes.

The last update I have received was that they are still being graded as of this week
Me:10:10
The PE exam results were even released already. The NCEES site itself said the grading was done last Wed to Fri.
Read
Ncees 10:11
Yes, the PE results have been released. The last update I have received regarding the SE exam was that they are still being graded as of this week. They may be released next week but there is not a date.

i dont understand the discrepancies between reps. they are all on the customer service team, and whether they are working in the office or remote youd think they could lean back or shoot a teams message to their coworkers like "yo, what do we tell all these jokers asking about the SE exam?"

its like theyre all rogue agents

Illinois is typically a little behind other boards so you'll likely see other ppl posting here before results will be availavle in Illinois. That being said IL ppl can sheck their NCEES account, continental testing services, and IDFPR license lookup. Any of the three could update and show results first, the IDFPR only showing after passing both though.

Illinois releases its exam results through CTS, who receives the results from NCEES. If you have achieved a result of "Acceptable" on both exams, IDFPR will email you a link to download your license. I first found out my results, however, via IDFPR License Lookup, which displayed a license number before I received the email.

When I sat for the exam, Illinois results were posted on NCEES 3-4 days after the general release by NCEES.
The official results are by snail mail through CTS another week or two later which, at that point, is merely a formality.

Oh Nancy — salt of the earth that lady, we should send her an edible arrangement. Or a coupon for a free walk out deck load rating.

i dont understand the discrepancies between reps. they are all on the customer service team, and whether they are working in the office or remote youd think they could lean back or shoot a teams message to their coworkers like "yo, what do we tell all these jokers asking about the SE exam?"

Or they're just bored at work and having a gas at our expense.

Do you guys know if they send the email with result notice and update your MyNCEES page pretty simultaneously? Or in the past has one been done slightly before the other?

May be the last update this agent received was last week while the grading was under way!! This could be to hold off chat queries, who knows?

Regardless, don't be surprised if it is in your mail box tomorrow morning as this astrologer cum aspiring to be SE posted the day the opening of October registration dates was announced a few weeks ago, and 4 times since on this forum.

If not tomorrow morning, I have to take down my astrologer shingles.

Do you guys know if they send the email with result notice and update your MyNCEES page pretty simultaneously? Or in the past has one been done slightly before the other?
In october I noticed the NCEES page had updated like half an hour before I got the email

Results notice is in the MyNCEES page. So it has to be simultaneous.

Illinois releases its exam results through CTS, who receives the results from NCEES. If you have achieved a result of "Acceptable" on both exams, IDFPR will email you a link to download your license. I first found out my results, however, via IDFPR License Lookup, which displayed a license number before I received the email.

When I sat for the exam, Illinois results were posted on NCEES 3-4 days after the general release by NCEES.
The official results are by snail mail through CTS another week or two later which, at that point, is merely a formality.
Thanks for the accurate information, it seems like no option for me to see them before next week. Good luck to everyone if they come out tomorrow

Back