April 2021 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBHeadge PE

Nucflash
Reaction score
06101300.png0602Ca.png

Since the question always comes up please consider including the times of release (in eastern) along with the state for future tracking purposes.
Please only post the State and time of release in this thread. It makes things easier to track and to update the map. Thanks in advance!

Note: I'm going to wait a week to see if any news trickles in from Maine or Hawaii. If nothing new comes in then I'll prepare a clean final map and post here.

Last edited:
The first updates: At 12:00 noon eastern: Arkansas, New York, Arizona, and Delaware.

It appears that Arkansas was at 11:51. New York at 11:45, Delaware at 11:58, Arizona (?).\

06021200.png

Last edited:
13:00 Update. Added: Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina (starting to look like presidential primary season).... and Nebraska (there goes that metaphor), and surprisingly Rhode Island (which is early this year).

06021300.png
Fun fact: In previous maps I called it by it's then official name "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations". But it was officially changed last November to just "Rhode Island"

13:30 Update: Added Utah, Oregon, Virginia, and the Land of Enchantment - New Mexico

06021330.png

I'm going to need to get some RL work done now. So updates will be every 30 min for a little while.

Back