April 2019 SE Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe. My life experience has led me to believe Jesus has an odd sense of humor. He reminds me a lot of a kid with a magnifying glass, lots of spare time, and an unsuspecting anthill that doesn't even know doom is coming. Then he's all like "Accept me as your Lord and savior ants, or I shall burn you for all eternity!" Now that I say that out loud, it's almost mafia like. Jesus even demands money on Sundays for "Protection". This is why I have trust issues.
Jesus was either a liar, lunatic, or lord. I don't see how this take is even rational lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, most likely the release of results means the new round of study.

How do you know those terms are mutually exclusive?
And are you suggesting you believe Jesus is divine and a combination of the other two? Talking like you have been about it I figured it was safe to assume atheist or agnostic.

I just called the Illinois exam board. They told me that they, NCEES, had hard experience grading the SE exam, the results could be out any time now and might until Friday. It is possible they had a delayed grading due to the difficulties they met. Take a big breath, everyone!!!!

I am wondering what 'hard' grading means.... not meeting all the statistical norms of a bell curving the results?

I would recommend everyone calling your state exam board to get more information. Please!!!!😀

Maybe. My life experience has led me to believe Jesus has an odd sense of humor. He reminds me a lot of a kid with a magnifying glass, lots of spare time, and an unsuspecting anthill that doesn't even know doom is coming. Then he's all like "Accept me as your Lord and savior ants, or I shall burn you for all eternity!" Now that I say that out loud, it's almost mafia like. Jesus even demands money on Sundays for "Protection". This is why I have trust issues.
Don't be too hard on yourself. The Lord loves us all. Our Lord knows it all too, my friend, your ups and your downs (no surprises) . No need to think about burning for eternity for the Lord Jesus came  to save us all. You should not let thoughts tell you otherwise, the Lord is above it all and knows what is best for all of us. I hope this helps you. 

All I was trying to say is that I am pray for all of us that we may have a positive outcome...... 

I am wondering what 'hard' grading means.... not meeting all the statistical norms of a bell curving the results?
I just about guarantee it was due to the BS wording is some PM questions. Knowing how well I knew the material but got confused on wording on the one Lateral PM question discussed previously, and hearing how everyone else also seemed to feel the same way, I bet there was an unusual amount of UNACCEPTABLE results on that one question. If 60-70% of people failed that question then they failed the exam without even considering the rest of the exam. Hopefully they’re re-evaluating how that question was scored. That’s my hope at least.

Back