April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a beer. 

:bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can about count the number of Crossfit coaches who are worth a shit on one hand.  And that's basically totally independent of the Crossfit branding.  The overwhelming majority of Crossfit "coaches" is no different than people declaring themselves coaches/trainers as part of these MLM coaches you see all over Facebook, only they have the ability to hurt you way worse.

What is the plan if you guys pass? Do you have a celebration trip planned or are you just going to drink? I am letting myself buy a very large LEGO set I have been eyeing for a while. 

That's what I kinda thought about crossfit.  I already have a fucked up back from a horseback riding accident, and 'bad' form is already a no-no.  I guess I was looking int9o it because there is a place close to where I'm moving and I'm trying to find someplace either close to work (so I can work out after and drive home ultra sweaty) or close to home (so I can work out and take a shower before work).

What is the plan if you guys pass? Do you have a celebration trip planned or are you just going to drink? I am letting myself buy a very large LEGO set I have been eyeing for a while. 
IF I pass, I plan on getting rid of most of my materials to people next in line. And likely just get me a nice slice of cake.

I planned a trip to Belize starting next Friday before I realized it was around the exam results release window. Pass or fail going to go diving and spend some time relaxing. If results are STILL not out, then at least exploring will take my mind off it.

Which LEGO set?

I planned a trip to Belize starting next Friday before I realized it was around the exam results release window. Pass or fail going to go diving and spend some time relaxing. If results are STILL not out, then at least exploring will take my mind off it.

Which LEGO set?
Disney castle set. It is one of the few large sets I don't have. I have a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back