April 2018 SE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did the inspectors quit doing their job? The used to make contractors tear garbage out that was obviously wrong. In my experience it has been the past 5 years when they have started dumping everything back in the engineer's lap. I usually just hold out my hand and say "I'll fix it for eleventy billion dollars." The problem either goes away or I have drinking money (only way to stay sane in this business).
In the precast world...it seems no matter who screws it up, it comes back to me to fix.  Heaven forbid I actually say it’ll incur a cost though! 😂

Don't forget after you come up with a design solution, you get hear about how it is over designed and that they have been doing it another way for years. 

So what does AASHTO say about trains?  I barely understood what it said about tandem/trucks!
Railroad bridges are not covered by AASHTO. They are covered by AREMA. The two manuals are similar as far as topics covered, but still very different. For example the steel design in AREMA is still allowable stress and follows close to the ninth addition of AISC. Taking the SE for me was pretty brutal since I don't design buildings or use AASHTO very often. 

If Ke$hia is a real person and not a robot, then no offense to her, however I don't take what she says to mean anything at all and that it's just easiest for her to stick to the script. Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit for her to give the canned answer on the day that results are released.

Whatever day they are released I expect it wouldn't be until at LEAST 4pm Eastern Time.

If Ke$hia is a real person and not a robot, then no offense to her, however I don't take what she says to mean anything at all and that it's just easiest for her to stick to the script. Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit for her to give the canned answer on the day that results are released.

Whatever day they are released I expect it wouldn't be until at LEAST 4pm Eastern Time.
image.png

She is listed in their staff directory, but that doesn't mean shes not a robot. I don't believe anything she says and have still been refreshing NCEES to check if results are posted. 

Last year was 2:49 PM.

RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT ABOUT KESHIA LYING!

HAHA.jpg

OK, IT'S A JOKE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back