April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walk half a mile in dark looking for car drunk.  Not fun

People lounging on the streets drinking and playing music drunk

I can still remember fumbling to look for my keys once I spotted the car.

Don't bring ur nice car

Can't believe New Orleans talk is TOP

Last edited by a moderator:
do any of you have to take the metro to work every day? it's kind of exhausting. i miss my volvo :(  
i used to go by bus it took me 1hr 40 min...hard to spend good time on it and i saw same group of people everyday..ʕु•̫͡•ʔु ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ

Bah, email just came through with questions from the cost estimator, answer needed ASAP.

Walk half a mile in dark looking for car drunk.  Not fun

People lounging on the streets drinking and playing music drunk

I can still remember fumbling to look for my keys once I spotted the car.

Don't bring ur nice car

Can't believe New Orleans talk is TOP
you shouldn't be driving if you're fumbling for keys!! :( :( :( :( :(  

I usually bike to work, but once or maybe twice a week, I will take public transportation.

i used to go by bus it took me 1hr 40 min...hard to spend good time on it and i saw same group of people everyday..ʕु•̫͡•ʔु ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ
holy moly. my commute is only 15 mins on metro, 15 mins walking. 

Public transportation usually means a light rail train in the morning, and either the same train or a bus on the way home.

I rode the metro for years.  Recently, I started driving an hour to work and driving back an hour.

Its actually quite relaxing to drive in traffic for me.

Back to metro today, I hate it.

I wish my commute were only 15 minutes! And 15 minutes walking?! That's amazing! You live less than a mile from where you work, @vee043324?

My metro commute is about 45 mins or 1.5 hrs.

Many times it has even gotten to 2 or 3 hours.  Those days I wish I drove

I rode the metro for years.  Recently, I started driving an hour to work and driving back an hour.

Its actually quite relaxing to drive in traffic for me.

Back to metro today, I hate it.
driving with music is relaxing and good for reflection..

My commute is roughly 35 minutes there, and 45 back, if I'm biking. If I'm using public transportation, it's anywhere from 45 minutes to over an hour, both ways. So I save a bit of time biking, and get a lot more cardio in my life at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back