April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my commute were only 15 minutes! And 15 minutes walking?! That's amazing! You live less than a mile from where you work, @vee043324?
well that's 30mins combined, each way. it's a 2.4 mile walk (about an hour). i do the walk once in a while over the summer if i work late (too hot in DC before 6pm) and need a mental break. 

Coke zero I wanted to like but I'm back to the real Coke and Mr. Pibs

I almost was going to walk 1.6 miles to the bus today, but decided to drive the  5 mins to the bus stop and sit 40mins on metro

Hope the ride back is good today.

Most days we have to stand due to no more seats or wait another 15 mins for next metro

well that's 30mins combined, each way. it's a 2.4 mile walk (about an hour). i do the walk once in a while over the summer if i work late (too hot in DC before 6pm) and need a mental break. 
Oh, I misread you. You take the metro for 15 minutes and then walk for 15 minutes. I thought it was one or the other.

Oh, I misread you. You take the metro for 15 minutes and then walk for 15 minutes. I thought it was one or the other.
oh ok. no no, it's both. but still, not a bad commute. i'm just scared of being stuck in a DC metro car in the middle of the tunnel with no service. it happens somewhere like once a week. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back