April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a window, 4' above my desk, 4 walls and no door. As close to an office as I'll get for now.

So do you climb into the window to get to your desk?
a9bf4b1d81893c5aad0d99e291dce11f.gif

Not me, I have a teeeny tiny section of a cubicle. These used to be quad cubicles, but we've run out of space so they changed the partitions and now they're quintuples.
I have a big mural of a green leafy plant on one of my jailcell cube walls to keep me less depressed cheery. it helps. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Me.... in my 21-year career the closest I've been to a "window-seat" was about 10 ft....
Haha been here for 10 years in my cube and I can see a window inside someone else's office.  We have lots of empty offices with no one in them.  There are people in cubes who are more deserving of an office than I am, so I don't expect to get one anytime soon.

@squaretaper that reminds me: DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PLANT THAT CAN SURVIVE WITH JUST ABOUT ZERO SUNLIGHT? I can move it to a window on the weekends when I'm out of the office. HELP. 

Haha been here for 10 years in my cube and I can see a window inside someone else's office.  We have lots of empty offices with no one in them.  There are people in cubes who are more deserving of an office than I am, so I don't expect to get one anytime soon.
you are very deserving of an office with a window!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm telling you... this is fudgery.... FUDGERY   I say... maybe when I get my license I'll get a window seat  :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back