April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a big mural of a green leafy plant on one of my jailcell cube walls to keep me less depressed cheery. it helps. 
You could also employ one of @tj_PE's methods and keep a bottle of whiskey in your drawer. Helps keep her cheery as well. :thumbs:

Haha been here for 10 years in my cube and I can see a window inside someone else's office.  We have lots of empty offices with no one in them.  There are people in cubes who are more deserving of an office than I am, so I don't expect to get one anytime soon.
Nonsense. No one ever got anywhere by waiting around. If you want something, go get it! :eek:ldman:

You could also employ one of @tj_PE's methods and keep a bottle of whiskey in your drawer. Helps keep her cheery as well. :thumbs:

Nonsense. No one ever got anywhere by waiting around. If you want something, go get it! :eek:ldman:
Yeah, all in due time.  There are people with certifications that I don't have without an office.  I'm all for fighting for what I want, but I need to make sure I have everything lined up first.

Yeah, all in due time.  There are people with certifications that I don't have without an office.  I'm all for fighting for what I want, but I need to make sure I have everything lined up first.
Copy that! In that case kudos to you for giving others their opportunity first. :thumbs:

b0cf4c69e0cee5b34c952e44e29e6a0b.jpg
That hits close to home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back