Amusement Park Season Pass

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a pass to Kings Island a couple years ago. Just got them again this year. We're close enough that we can run up for a few hours so with the free parking they pay for themselves pretty quickly.

For those with kids who are "too short"....

Not sure if many other places do this, but KI has a measuring station just inside the entrance. Rather than having to get checked at every ride, kids can get their height checked one time and then they get a color coded wristband letting ride operators know what rides they're good for. When we had passes a couple years ago Emmett was about 1/2-inch from moving up to the good rides, but there was an easy fix. Before taking him to get measured, I would take an extra pair of socks, roll them up and stick one sock under each heel. Got him that 1/2-inch he needed and once he had his wristband he didn't need to hobble around with rolled up socks in his shoes anymore.

Here is one of many similar posts on trip advisor... I can corroborate the post:

Place is disgusting. Tampons floating the lazy river. Feces on the bathroom floors. Makes you feel like the park is a giant toilet bowel and you get to play in it. Was there September 1st. The food is so overpriced and taste horrible. I can't believe what we paid for this nasty pizza and flat drinks. The customer service is a joke. THEY DON'T CARE. Their solution is to try to sell you another product but at a slightly reduced price for your inconvenience. Place needs a makeover with many improvements. Also needs an overhaul with customer service. Don't waste your money here......
Was this about Wet' N Wild in Orlando?

Seriously, that is one park you DO NOT need to visit. Regardless of how curious you are, that park does not worth the money you pay for the entrance. I would not go there even if they give me a life time ticket for free.

It's been about 13 years, but Wet' N Wild in Orlando was fun from what I remember. But, things change.

six flags / white water in Atlanta

check out their trip advisor site for a good laugh..

Back