AASHTO Bridge Code for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanSE

Reaction score
Hi All. Let me know if this is the wrong place to post this.

I passed the SE this fall and no longer need the AASHTO code. I also have some cheat sheets I made, David Connor’s bridge problem book, and some more that I would like to sell. I have the AASHTO in 2 binders.

Let me know if you are interested in anything to help you with your studies. I’m just trying to recoup some of the costs of the exam so I’m happy to let stuff go for 1/2 price. Then we both win.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 28
Could you please describe the cheat sheets, what topics etc. Buildings or Bridges?

I took the buildings exam. I have cheat sheets related to seismic topics (SDC, base shear, vert. force distribution, horiz. force distribution, rigid diaphragms, etc.), bridge topics (wind/seismic loads, analysis methods), masonry topics (shear wall design, wall design, beam design, slender wall design, column design, wall rigidity analysis), and a few other miscellaneous topics like concrete beam design.

I also have a lot of ppi material. The books I noted above are just the ones that don't have many markings in them.

The AASHTO code is also fully tabbed for the lateral portion of the exam, if that's helpful.

I passed the SE this fall and no longer need the AASHTO code. I also have some cheat sheets I made, David Connor’s bridge problem book, and some more that I would like to sell. I have the AASHTO in 2 binders.

Let me know if you are interested in anything to help you with your studies. I’m just trying to recoup some of the costs of the exam so I’m happy to let stuff go for 1/2 price. Then we both win.

I’m interested in the AASHTO Design Codes. How much are you asking?

When I bought them new it cost $370 plus I bought binders to put them in. How about $185 plus shipping? What part of the country are you in?

For that price, I’ll throw in the PPI material too if your interested. I don’t have any use for it anymore.

Back