SE Exam Study Materials For Sale (PPI Problems and Exams, IBC Seismic Design Manuals, Bridge Problems for the SE Exam)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFSE

Reaction score
I took the SE exam this past October and am looking to sell some resources. Most of them are like new and helped me significantly in passing both portions of the exam. The IBC and Wind Design Manuals are essentially new, all I did was add tabs to them. The PPI books are also like new, didn't mark any answers in them. The Bridge book by David Connor is extremely important if you are a buildings engineer and need to familiarize yourself with AASHTO.

The full amount that I paid for all of them was $992.66 and I'm looking to sell them for $500. Please message me want to buy these from me.

Attachments

• SE Exam Materials.jpg
    SE Exam Materials.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
I took the SE exam this past October and am looking to sell some resources. Most of them are like new and helped me significantly in passing both portions of the exam. The IBC and Wind Design Manuals are essentially new, all I did was add tabs to them. The PPI books are also like new, didn't mark any answers in them. The Bridge book by David Connor is extremely important if you are a buildings engineer and need to familiarize yourself with AASHTO.

The full amount that I paid for all of them was $992.66 and I'm looking to sell them for $500. Please message me want to buy these from me.
Sold ?

Back