A new resource for those preparing to take the PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be willing to help create content?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
No one has edited the wiki yet... is there any problems with access? Any takers for volunteers to moderate or contribute?

Sorry, been a little busy this week - work and studying for the LEED AP exam during the day; yardwork at night!

I'll get something up on a rainy day.

-Ray

No one has edited the wiki yet... is there any problems with access? Any takers for volunteers to moderate or contribute?
I have been jammed up between work, grad school, and my graduate project. I would like to moderate the environmental section - I just don't have time right at this moment to do so. I need a few weeks to get straight with school and work.

JR

Ray and JR,

I hear you... Never enough time to get stuff done. No worries and I understand there's lots in line that's more pressing and important.

I wonder if there's time enough before the October exam to get enough done that we'll be able to get a first iteration on improving (either adding or taking away) the content based on the exam. I'll keep working on the Hydraulics.

I'm currently studying most every free moment I have at home for my PE: Civil exam.

When I'm done I could help out on the structural section. :thumbs:

I could just contribute or moderate.

I'm currently studying most every free moment I have at home for my PE: Civil exam.
When I'm done I could help out on the structural section. :thumbs:

I could just contribute or moderate.
Kevo,

How about you just create a quick outline of the material you've prepared (or are preparing) for your exam?

I would like to contribute and moderate. GeoTech may be a good one to start for me, Let me know.

OK... Sorry for any confusion, but we've got to stop using the secret link because it doesn't allow the editors to enter their name. I've changed the contributor password which should make the secret link no longer work. To contribute, you'll need to login using the password "civilengineer". Just visit the page PE Notes and as you navigate, if prompted for access purchase, just click on the "login now" (from "Or, if you are the owner of this wiki..." link.

Also, please go to myPBwiki and create an identity - this will allow us to grant user access rather than rely on a common password - it will increase security and let us control use by individuals.

Back