5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ It helps if you have a working spouse to even out the rollercoaster. Hubby pays the mortgage, so I don't worry about that.

lol....Me and My wife split in October! So I'm trying to incorporate as many stressful events at once in my life! Still don't have health insurance taken care of, hopefully TOMORROW!! now If I can just not get run over or sick today!

I hate it when the dilate my eyes. It always takes forever for them to get back to normal.
I hate it too, but not for the same reason...they don't usually have to dilate my eyes, a dark room is usually enough. I'm tired of the comments from the eye dr...oh my god I've never seen eyes dilate that much before. There is absolutely no color left.

Still don't have health insurance taken care of, hopefully TOMORROW!! now If I can just not get run over or sick today!
Good luck with that. I have myself and one kid on a policy. I had to go to a $10k deductible to be able to afford the premium.

Lunch break...

I am creating a database of historical construction costs for all kinds of healthcare projects (new, renovations, big, small, etc.)....

When in doubt, make your own work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back