5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you all have time for this during the day.

I have a project deadline this week :(

I'm just at the computer most of my waking moments. That's why I have so many posts.

I've had about a grand total of 2 billable hours this week. I have some long meetings tomorrow and Friday, but other than that...REALLY slow week here.

How can you ever HAVE time, if you don't ever TAKE time?

love that quote from the 2nd Matrix

I've had about a grand total of 2 billable hours this week. I have some long meetings tomorrow and Friday, but other than that...REALLY slow week here.
Yeah, I guess that would do it.

No one is ever around when I show up in the evenings.

meh, they were enjoyable. I just bought the entire box set for the Matrix on BluRay. Much better in HD.

So I just found out the 7 isn't working on my cell phone. In Charlotte, the area code is 704 and you have to dial it every time you make a call, so I'm pretty much screwed if I don't have the number in my contacts list.

So I just found out the 7 isn't working on my cell phone. In Charlotte, the area code is 704 and you have to dial it every time you make a call, so I'm pretty much screwed if I don't have the number in my contacts list.
A key on my keyboard (I think it was 'h') quit working one time. It was a bitch trying to avoid words with that letter in them.

bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back