4622..... Crap... Start here till I figure out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

Arguing with the admins or mods seems like a bad move on any forum. Although sarcasm doesn't seem to be discouraged :D

Glad Dex is back :)

(Sycamore-always pushing the limits :laugh: )
It wasn't even an argument. I simply called Road Guy (owner and founding member) a dumbass. Unfortunately, the thread where I did it has long since been deleted. All 12k+ posts I have now came since then. I had something like 5500 posts before that and an original join date of May 2008 (shortly after I took the PE).

If you do a little bit of digging, you will find threads with posts by *Guest_dexman_PE. Those were me before I was deleted...

:wave2: good night y'all time to go and battle my 10 year old to study for her math final!!! (I can't believe I have a child who hates math)

On the other hand my oldest has a 93 average in honors calc!!!!

To those worried about getting banned after the 10k, I was deleted shortly before the April 2011 exam. Yes, my account was deleted. All hail the power of the admin!! :bowdown:

Aww man...just as i was contemplating becoming a supporting member
if you support the right member, you won't be deleted...

We consecrate the sacred bonds...

kevinbacon_animalhouse.jpg

Thanks for the laugh VTE... Been a while since I watched that movie; may have to one of these next couple nights

To those worried about getting banned after the 10k, I was deleted shortly before the April 2011 exam. Yes, my account was deleted. All hail the power of the admin!! :bowdown:

Aww man...just as i was contemplating becoming a supporting member
if you support the right member, you won't be deleted...

We consecrate the sacred bonds...

kevinbacon_animalhouse.jpg

ahhh that movie is great!! I will have to find and dust off my copy, a great movie to watch with a few homebrews celebrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back