4622..... Crap... Start here till I figure out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my WI paperwork asks for the date I took the FE. Now I have to look up when the FE was in Oct 2008 :/
that would stink if PA asks that...it had to be at least 15 years ago I don't even know where my certificate is and it was before the age of electronics too!!!!
You can call them and ask them to look up the records. I'm sure it's in a database somewhere...

Trying to settle down, but still feel :multiplespotting:

Also trying to tone it down - hope everyone still waiting for results gets them ASAP

So my WI paperwork asks for the date I took the FE. Now I have to look up when the FE was in Oct 2008 :/
that would stink if PA asks that...it had to be at least 15 years ago I don't even know where my certificate is and it was before the age of electronics too!!!!
You can call them and ask them to look up the records. I'm sure it's in a database somewhere...
I did a web search for "October 2008 FE exam" and found out it was 10/25/2008. Though I bet they'd be fine if I just wrote "October 2008".

I hope...I'm not in the license list look up because it was before they started that one. Others with EIT are in it but they received certificate after they started the licence lookup web site. I am now banking on PA to have good records :Locolaugh:

I did a web search for "October 2008 FE exam" and found out it was 10/25/2008. Though I bet they'd be fine if I just wrote "October 2008".
it was so long ago I don't even remember if it was spring or fall!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back