2019 Novel Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VT is trying to restrict what Big Box Stores can sell right now. Stating that they can only sell "essentials" (food & pharmacy) and all other aisles need to be blocked off or items removed from shelves. non-essentials being clothes, sporting goods, crafts, etc. 

I went to college in central VT. Our only option for school supplies (besides on campus) was Walmart. Kids are at home so blocking off crafts & office supplies is fecking stupid. 
Plus they talk about mental health, so no craft supplies means lack of diversions. My brother's kids are bored out of their mind right now.

plus the closest store to me with office supplies is a walmart, part of MD stay home allows travel to pick up materials for work from home.

Last edited by a moderator:
More updates from my sister: NYC/LI guidance is now saying patients in cardiac arrest should not be transported to the hospital if they cannot be saved in the field, and paramedics must withhold CPR due to it forcing vapors into the air during the process.

Fuck.
That's some straight up bullshit right there.

More updates from my sister: NYC/LI guidance is now saying patients in cardiac arrest should not be transported to the hospital if they cannot be saved in the field, and paramedics must withhold CPR due to it forcing vapors into the air during the process.

Fuck. Golly
Fixt.  Reminds me of June Cleaver translating "Jive" on Airplane.

Sounds cruel but most patients who have to continue to receive CPR once they are in the hospital may live - but most dont really have a great QOL afterwards, part of the problem in all this is that our medical professionals in the US are actually too good at keeping people alive.  

Sounds cruel but most patients who have to continue to receive CPR once they are in the hospital may live - but most dont really have a great QOL afterwards, part of the problem in all this is that our medical professionals in the US are actually too good at keeping people alive.  
that is likely true. heard that was one of the issues with treating Iraq/Afghanistan veterans, injuries that were previously fatal now not. Literally didnt know what to do.

Just got an ad on here for my own pulse-ox meter from a company called Banggood. 

1. Bro, I'm so asthmatic I already own one. 

2. Heh. 

ac314daa2acf0a8f337a6555ec12db85.jpg

I called around to two authorized vendors of a handgun I want to buy and both said they're out and don't know when they'll get more in stock. 😔

Nah.  I highly doubt they'd have the particular one i'd want.  Besides, I wanted to take the boys with me.  And if we went to a pawn shop, we wouldn't be able to leave until they walk out with a couple of janky weedeaters or lawn mowers.

my daughter, 18, has some money burning a hole in her pocket and has been trying to find a semi automatic rifle but they are also sold out (except for the very expensive models)

I feel good about my stockpile of buckshot ammo to be honest.  

Email from my kids school - “Good news we won’t be raising tuition next year”

My reply- “you can raise the tuition if you let me send him back to school;)

Latest posts

Back