2019 Novel Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG these 2 extra hours a day from not commuting are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!   I am able to get so much more stuff done in the house...actually make nice dinners...get to relax before bedtime...

I don't think I could handle it 100% of the time forever, but a couple days a week working from home during normal times would be AMAZING.   I think I might tackle shampooing the carpets this evening.
I want to keep doing this forever!  I love not commuting.  Of course I should probably start being productive if I want a chance at that.

I'm just about over working from home.  Can't stay focused and I feel limited when I can't readily see and talk with my group.  I need to go in to work a few times each week.

OMG these 2 extra hours a day from not commuting are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!   I am able to get so much more stuff done in the house...actually make nice dinners...get to relax before bedtime...

I don't think I could handle it 100% of the time forever, but a couple days a week working from home during normal times would be AMAZING.   I think I might tackle shampooing the carpets this evening.
The removal of my 8 minute commute does not offset the time spent breaking up fights between the kids.  

I'm just about over working from home.  Can't stay focused and I feel limited when I can't readily see and talk with my group.  I need to go in to work a few times each week.
Same. I just need something new to look at. Doesn't help that my home office is where I have been studying also, so I am DONE with this room right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
The removal of my 8 minute commute does not offset the time spent breaking up fights between the kids.  
This but dog.

Same. I just need something new to look at. Doesn't help that my home office is where I have been studying also, so I am DONE with this room right now.
This too. Thankfully we replaced the desk after the test. Because I fucking hated that desk so At least the desk is better. And I changed the curtains.

I just got my "get out of jail" letter saying I can travel for work if needed since I work for a utility.
Boyfriend has one of those. He left it at home today and is on site at a start up in another state...

I heard someone talking about this on the radio - but I guess if you have a "smart thermometer" it send your data to these people so they can make this map?  They said they are seeing a trend downward in the number of fevers (but also said they still expect cases to keep going up)

https://healthweather.us/

Ive got an old army friend who spent a ton of time in the whole South China Sea area and they just eat some F'd up shit over there, based on the pics he sends from the "markets" over there I  am really surprised we haven't had this happen a few hundred times already..

Latest posts

Back