2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The email is only for the water resources and environmental test takers.

"  If you’ve become licensed since passing the PE Environmental exam or the PE Civil: Water Resources and Environmental exam, we would appreciate your input by completing an online survey. "
I understand that, just trying to help and figure out if it's an indication of a passing result for those who went the WRE route.

I understand that, just trying to help and figure out if it's an indication of a passing result for those who went the WRE route.
YES, I believe it is! I actually saw this email before checking my results online and after talking with another colleague who took test this cycle but failed was able to deduct that I must have passed because they didn't receive this email. And if you read the email, it says...."If you've become license SINCE PASSING" which to me meant the people who received that email have passed the PE exam. I may be wrong, but I certainly concluded that after seeing my results.

For Minnesota folk out there, talked with Andrea at the Board of Licensing, and she said they will be mailed out early next week. Looks like Minnesota is taking the snail mail route to tell people. She said there was no way to find out online. Guess we will wait a little longer!

For Minnesota folk out there, talked with Andrea at the Board of Licensing, and she said they will be mailed out early next week. Looks like Minnesota is taking the snail mail route to tell people. She said there was no way to find out online. Guess we will wait a little longer!
Yeah that's BS. They can tell NCEES to release the results.

YES, I believe it is! I actually saw this email before checking my results online and after talking with another colleague who took test this cycle but failed was able to deduct that I must have passed because they didn't receive this email. And if you read the email, it says...."If you've become license SINCE PASSING" which to me meant the people who received that email have passed the PE exam. I may be wrong, but I certainly concluded that after seeing my results.
Did your colleague also take the WR/Env PE Exam?

Yeah that's BS. They can tell NCEES to release the results.
Yeah the first person gave the same "results will be posted by NCEES" line that others have heard, and I had to inform her they were already available. So most likely finding out Friday of next week.

Pennsylvania released, I PASSED woot woot.

To anyone that failed, this was my second time taking it (first time got a 41/80) I highly recommend EET.  The course made the exam feel easy.
I'm very proud of you, Clemson CE!  I'm glad you took EET!  I did too last October and they made a world of difference.  This is coming from a three-time test taker :)   

Does anyone know how North Dakota publish their results. I dont seem to find any information. 

Thanks

Pennsylvania released, I PASSED woot woot.

To anyone that failed, this was my second time taking it (first time got a 41/80) I highly recommend EET.  The course made the exam feel easy.
I'm in PA, and my results are pending.

If it means anything, MN mails out results so they can gut you for some $$$ in order to actually be licensed.

If you do happen to pass, make sure that you wait to mail your license payment in. EVERY PE license expires on 6/30/16, even if you gain your license right now.

Does anyone know how North Dakota publish their results. I dont seem to find any information. 

Thanks
KP_Engg, I'm in North Dakota.  I found out last October by checking the NCEES log-in page, but as I recall my results were released pretty late (December 15) last year compared to other states.  Then the North Dakota Board mailed my certificate a few days later to confirm my license number.

If it means anything, MN mails out results so they can gut you for some $$$ in order to actually be licensed.

If you do happen to pass, make sure that you wait to mail your license payment in. EVERY PE license expires on 6/30/16, even if you gain your license right now.
Are you sure that they mail it ?

Back