2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting in AK. I emailed the Licensing Examiner for the AELS Board and this was the autoreply:

" [SIZE=11pt]I am in Anchorage attending the NCEES Western Zones Meeting from May 18-20. I will return to the office on Monday, May 23. [/SIZE]

If she's not there, will we not get our results until Monday???! This is insane!

Edit: Is this why WA is not out yet? Usually AK and WA are pretty early release...
HEY everyone in Alaska - I'm the examiner who will license all you folks who just passed the exam. I know everyone is freaking out. I am also freaking out. I usually get a lot more of a heads up from NCEES, so I was quite shocked to see the results about an hour ago - an applicant actually had to tell me about this forum and that other states had released scores. We in Alaska were not even given the option to release the scores to applicants because we are not able to communicate with you right now.

YES, we are all at this Western zone conference (as in, Alaska is HOSTING), and just for the record we were not expecting results until June. I REALLY WANT to release the results because this is very exciting and I myself couldn't imagine getting through the weekend with this looming, but you have to understand, as soon as those results are released I get a million e-mails from folks who never read the "what to do when you get results" e-mail expecting one person to license them IMMEDIATELY. You guys, I'm doin the best I can, but that's just not fair, especially when we're running around hosting the conference here in Anchorage. I need time to ready for your excited " I DID IT!!! " e-mails. I am super excited for you! But I am overwhelmed. 

Other states have more examiners - we have 1 (moi!). Thank you, I'm sorry, it's all going to work out, and I promise I'll have NCEES release those results first thing Monday. Then you can celebrate over Memorial Day - I mean, right? 

Congrats to all of the other states!!

I just got that survey email after my results so it may be a sign that you passed. Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting!

Just now, chrispy said: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"If you’ve become licensed since passing the PE Environmental exam or the PE Civil: Water Resources and Environmental exam, we would appreciate your input by completing an online survey. "
Well , poo.

HEY everyone in Alaska - I'm the examiner who will license all you folks who just passed the exam. I know everyone is freaking out. I am also freaking out. I usually get a lot more of a heads up from NCEES, so I was quite shocked to see the results about an hour ago - an applicant actually had to tell me about this forum and that other states had released scores. We in Alaska were not even given the option to release the scores to applicants because we are not able to communicate with you right now.

YES, we are all at this Western zone conference (as in, Alaska is HOSTING), and just for the record we were not expecting results until June. I REALLY WANT to release the results because this is very exciting and I myself couldn't imagine getting through the weekend with this looming, but you have to understand, as soon as those results are released I get a million e-mails from folks who never read the "what to do when you get results" e-mail expecting one person to license them IMMEDIATELY. You guys, I'm doin the best I can, but that's just not fair, especially when we're running around hosting the conference here in Anchorage. I need time to ready for your excited " I DID IT!!! " e-mails. I am super excited for you! But I am overwhelmed. 

Other states have more examiners - we have 1 (moi!). Thank you, I'm sorry, it's all going to work out, and I promise I'll have NCEES release those results first thing Monday. Then you can celebrate over Memorial Day - I mean, right? 

Is this for real?

To those waiting in Tennessee, just got this from the TN Admin:

"The director hasn’t had our scores released yet because we must first make sure that everything is in order. They should be available tomorrow. "

To those waiting in Tennessee, just got this from the TN Admin:

"The director hasn’t had our scores released yet because we must first make sure that everything is in order. They should be available tomorrow. "
I guess I'll give my F5 button a break until tomorrow. . .thanks for the update!  Good luck!

I think we all feel for you, but the stress is overwhelming when you see 10-15 other states with results out.

Communication from folks like you is much appreciated and alleviates some of the stress.

Any chance that you could pass the word around to the others attending the Western Zone to post when their state plans to release?

I think we all feel for you, but the stress is overwhelming when you see 10-15 other states with results out.

Communication from folks like you is much appreciated and alleviates some of the stress.

Any chance that you could pass the word around to the others attending the Western Zone to post when their state plans to release?
HEY communication IS great - I would have liked some from NCEES - did you see the part where I didn't even know we had results until someone told me about this forum and I just checked the results about 45 minutes ago? Please be patient with us, we did not expect this to occur while we were hosting a conference. 

From the NCEES By Laws

Western Zone:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Northern Mariana

Islands, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.

Back