2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Administrator for the RI Board is on "extended leave"  and "licensing times will be longer than normal" ...whaaaatttt ttthheee fuuuuuuuuccckkk!!!

Email response from WA DOL:

They were released today, we will begin processing next week.  Please allow us a few weeks for processing. 

I'm going to die!
A few weeks(??!!!) for processing is stupid.  I can understand a few weeks to assign a license number and what not but what is the big deal about releasing the test results?!

1 minute ago, dvvader said: A few weeks(??!!!) for processing is stupid.  I can understand a few weeks to assign a license number and what not but what is the big deal about releasing the test results?!
Washington lovessss paperwork.
What I don't get is WA is almost always released on the first day. Why is this cycle different? Rah!

Just got an e-mail from Washington State Department of Licensing that the PE exam results would be released today.

Nothing from TN yet. Emailed the TN admin. She's going to check with her director and let me know.

Still waiting on Hawaii's results. I'm pretty sure we won't hear anything until this Western Zone Meeting is over.
Nothing on the schedule is about PE exam results. I don't think this has anything to do with it. The southern zone had a meeting April 07-09, before our exam, so it does not look like they use these to discuss exam results. We are just looking for an excuse as to why the results are not out. 

Just got an e-mail from Washington State Department of Licensing that the PE exam results would be released today.
Yay! I think.... Maybe not... I should just go nap.

Back