2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from Texas take the Environmental PE exam (full 100 question exam) that can provide their score and pass/fail?

5 minutes ago, thejulie said: It's still 11am pst! Don't give up on us yet!
I'm convinced it's this mysterious NCEES Western Zones Meeting holding us back.I think we could still hear today, might be later, when someone steps out of the meeting for a cig and sees the NCEES email...
Yes! Or at lunch! Fingers crossed!

I asked the SC licensing board when we can expect results...

"Our office just received notice from NCEES, and will need time to process the results.  Candidates should expect to get results in a week."

Ffffuuuuuuuu

I asked the SC licensing board when we can expect results...
"Our office just received notice from NCEES, and will need time to process the results.  Candidates should expect to get results in a week."

Ffffuuuuuuuu
Lolllllll ouch [emoji90]

Meeting Agenda:

8am - 12 Ignore NCEES results

12-1 Lunch

1pm - 5pm Avoid notifying examinees
Examinee Agenda:

8am-10 Spam Refresh Button

10am-10:15 Random Phone Calls and Emails to Board & NCEES

10:15am-12 Spam Refresh Button

12pm-? Cry

1 minute ago, PowerShrug said: Western Zone Meeting.
Meeting Agenda:8am - 12 Ignore NCEES results

12-1 Lunch

1pm - 5pm Avoid notifying examinees
5pm-730pm read engineerboards.com and laugh at examinees anxiety

730pm dinner (on your own bc you're horrible and should think about what you've done)

Has anyone pestered the Maryland board yet? Any idea when those results will be posted?

Any word on CA??

akjdl;fkjal;sd g;lka glk alkg lkjsd glka jldgj lakj dglka jlkdg jla lka jdsglka jdl;kg jawoia mvcio aempoi

Maybe the Board has to update their online license listing before they click the button releasing the scores.

And that might not happen today or this week, even, since all the board members of interest are in ANC having cocktails after the meeting.

Just speculation.

On Oklahoma OKPELS website it says results will be released tomorrow by 5:00pm.  Its going to be a long night.

Back