2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting to hear from VA... I feel like there have been a lot of "pass" so I may need to fail to bring this average back down

Still waiting in AK. I emailed the Licensing Examiner for the AELS Board and this was the autoreply:

" I am in Anchorage attending the NCEES Western Zones Meeting from May 18-20. I will return to the office on Monday, May 23.

If she's not there, will we not get our results until Monday???! This is insane!

Edit: Is this why WA is not out yet? Usually AK and WA are pretty early release...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright...so far I think we have Wyoming, Texas, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Indiana and Maine. Most were first day states last year. Did I miss any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the same list I have

Last year, the 23-25th were Memorial Day weekend. Here's hoping NY comes in by tomorrow evening...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Virginia board defers to NCEES in providing results so I don't see how they aren't available yet if other states have them. The mystery continues.

The Virginia board defers to NCEES in providing results so I don't see how they aren't available yet if other states have them. The mystery continues.
I don't know either but I just contacted NCEES and they said for Colorado, they are waiting for CO to give them the OK to release the results.

Yeah, when I spoke with the Licensing Examiner last month, she said the State of AK finds out when we do. But maybe she needs to "okay" the results by pressing some "release to examinees" button or something? It's maddening.

3 minutes ago, Rebelry09 said: The Virginia board defers to NCEES in providing results so I don't see how they aren't available yet if other states have them. The mystery continues.
Yeah, when I spoke with the Licensing Examiner last month, she said the State of AK finds out when we do. But maybe she needs to "okay" the results by pressing some "release to examinees" button or something? It's maddening.
It's the same every cycle. If you pass, you will not be pissed cause you found out on the 2nd day.

Pass and none of this bs matters.

I hate tapatalk

I don't even know what tapatalk is!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jim-head-shake.gif

Back