2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The results for April 2016 will be released on _____ ___, 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm way to cynical for this, the test is meaningless anyways, nothing should be holding anything up.

If that were only the case.  Did you hear about MD?
Please.

MD's Board didn't even address it at their meeting. NCEES made their decision by booting those folks. The only way this has any impact is if a judge gets involved - otherwise, they are just using it as an excuse.

Please.

MD's Board didn't even address it at their meeting. NCEES made their decision by booting those folks. The only way this has any impact is if a judge gets involved - otherwise, they are just using it as an excuse.
Maybe a judge is involved and issued a gag order to the MD board.

Edit:

Had that happened to me, I would have contacted my lawyer the very next day to get ready for a lawsuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet a FOIA would not be responded to until after the NEXT exam results were released! 
That's probably being generous.

Actually the more I think of it... I doubt they have to respond to a FOIA... maybe they do, hell I don't know.

They could foia the MD board though whether or not they could get any closed session info where it might have been talked about but that would depend on the reviewer. 

I have seen it vaguely brushed upon, but does anybody know what *time* NCEES updates their site? By the time I finished taking the AREs, I knew exactly which day and time to check for my pass results, before the email went out. Always thursday at least 4 days post exam date (unless thurs/fri was a holiday, then wednesday and 3 days), Always @8AM EST. There's 7 exams so it's easy to figure out the system. 

I wanna know and I know I shouldn't be full of the anxious but I am and I can't help it!  :wacko:

does anybody know what *time* NCEES updates their site
They seem to update as they go along. I received a notification in an email to check my scores at 12:42pm AK time. I had checked the site probably 45 minutes earlier with no results. 

Others have posted they received the email at 7pm (I think EST)! Seems crazy to me, but I guess they could update the site/send emails pretty much any time.

They seem to update as they go along. I received a notification in an email to check my scores at 12:42pm AK time. I had checked the site probably 45 minutes earlier with no results. 

Others have posted they received the email at 7pm (I think EST)! Seems crazy to me, but I guess they could update the site/send emails pretty much any time.
cool, thanks! 

8 minutes ago, jnuengr said: They seem to update as they go along. I received a notification in an email to check my scores at 12:42pm AK time. I had checked the site probably 45 minutes earlier with no results.  Others have posted they received the email at 7pm (I think EST)! Seems crazy to me, but I guess they could update the site/send emails pretty much any time.
cool, thanks! 
When I passed, I got the email at 6:30 PM EST.

They release when they release. They subscribe to the chaos theory.

Back