2016 Holiday Season

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, I have to laugh at everyone here that was upset that the weather was in the 60's the last month.. figured eventually everything would settle out..but cold makes the Chirstmas!!

now they are saying 9?weather.png

Well I don't speak Blegian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Came home today to most of my neighbors having a contractor put up their Christmas lights? When did this become a thing???

I have to assume there are guys on this thread, anyone have any good geeky gifts for men? I already got my husband the sappy gifts, but I want to get him something geeky (he's a mathematician/programmer)

Came home today to most of my neighbors having a contractor put up their Christmas lights? When did this become a thing???
There are neighborhoods here were the HOA requires a contractor to put up the lights. We do not live in such a neighborhood. We live in the "put them up your damn self" neighborhood. 

There are neighborhoods here were the HOA requires a contractor to put up the lights. We do not live in such a neighborhood. We live in the "put them up your damn self" neighborhood. 
We live in the boonies, it's more of a "put ALL of the tacky crap that Home Depot and Walmart sell in your front yard and don't take it down until the snow melts in May" kind of neighborhood

for outside we just did this 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back