NEW YORK - RESULTS - Page 7 - OCT 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
BoogieDownPE

NEW YORK - RESULTS

:smileyballs:

right now i can't even think about getting ready to attempt it again, so i'm going to take the advice from other members and try to totally forget about it for a week or two, then look at registering for the april test. And Feb. 1 start studying.

i am a little upset, but i know that i only studied around 10 hours for this attempt (i was just to busy w/ work and home)

so if i give it a couple hours a day till April I should be ready.

That is REALLY close with 10 hours! You will definately crank it out in April with moderate studying. The only thing that worries me is this new Construction module. Are there any study guides for this yet?

:smileyballs:

right now i can't even think about getting ready to attempt it again, so i'm going to take the advice from other members and try to totally forget about it for a week or two, then look at registering for the april test. And Feb. 1 start studying.

i am a little upset, but i know that i only studied around 10 hours for this attempt (i was just to busy w/ work and home)

so if i give it a couple hours a day till April I should be ready.

That is REALLY close with 10 hours! You will definately crank it out in April with moderate studying. The only thing that worries me is this new Construction module. Are there any study guides for this yet?

OOPS sorry for the double post.

Edited by PEPG

OOPS sorry for the double post.

10 hours, but this is my second attempt, and the 1st time I took the test I did study alot more.

Sign in to follow this