TEXAS - RESULTS - APR 2006 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dawgtoes

TEXAS - RESULTS

Guest dawgtoes

Just wondering if anyone has heard when Texas results will be posted???

:wel

I haven't heard anyone mention Texas yet...I bet it wont be long though

I thought I heard someone saying Texas was going to be a prolonged wait until July?

you guys are mean! :bad:

I see where montana and arizona have received results in the mail. It's getting close!

:???: :brick::violin:

Guest Tex

I just signed up here, congrats to those that passed. I just got off the phone with the Texas board and they said they haven't received the scores yet. They said it would be Fri or Sat then a few days to put them on the website.

Guest meers

Anyone has any news about TX results? Anyone talked to the Board recently? I have a feeling that Father's day weekend is going to be frustating b'cuz of the wait for the results! :(

I have been pestering them the past few days, but am afraid to keep bothering them. I don't want them to start recognizing my name and getting pissed. Can someone else call them and get an update? :bow:

Guest cdhanners

I just posted the same thing under NC Update. I am affraid my results will get "lost in the mail"

The sad part is that I know Texas gets them up on the website within an hour or so of receiving them. Last test, Texas was the first one up (I believe).

If States that report results to the candidates were overnighted the results, how come they don't have them yet? Floriday was snail mailed and they have theirs!

Guest cdhanners

Maybe good ole Jeb Bush pulled a couple of strings for them.

Guest meers

I have calling them everyday as well. And I gave in and called them right now and as usual was told "We do not have the results yet. We'll have them out in a week or two." :o :o

I called NCEES and was told that results for most of the states were sent out, and rest will be sent out by end of day tomorrow.

So, I guess TX would not be posting the results before Monday! :brick:

Guest jciowa

If NCEES has sent out to all states or will be in the next day, how can they still be saying 10-12 weeks??????

If MO is in the mail today, then they are about 2 weeks ahead of last time. Is this a trend anyone else is noticing or just an "oops we're getting pressured and we better get them in the mail"?

I asked this in a different threead, but noone answered. Is there a way to track fedex packages just by using the destination and origin zip codes?

I am pretty sure you used to be able to.

If so, maybe we can start tracking some of these results down.

Guest JPMORGN11

to answer your Fedex question...I'm sure you can track with that info...however, these items are not trackable. Regular first-class mail.

I was refering to the results sent directly to the boards. Those are sent by Fedex.

Well, the lady at the board ( i just had to call) said that NCEES told them it would be two more weeks since Texas is so big! :wtf:

The Lady at NCEES just told me they were already sent to out to the Texas board.

I guess in some parallell universe this might make sense.

Why can't these people give out accurate, timely information??

Fuck it, I'm moving to Florida!!

Ok, Just got an email back from one of the Texas Board members, not an employee.

We don't have them yet.

An email I saw this morning said they were being prepared to be sent.

If they did overnight them, we should have them tomorrow.

Looks like it will be at least one more day here in Texas.

Guest JPMORGN11

They aren't overnighting anything guys...come on.

I'm sorry, but they do overnight the results when they go straight to the boards. It was the same as last time.