TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is already a Texas thread... Does anyone else find it odd the TexasPEExam forum on Yahoo! is moderated by an employee of the TBPE?
The Texas web site says that it isn't moderated, and I've been told in the past they just filter spam. But I can tell you, they also filter less then flattering personal opionions.
That is true.

Some of my comments neither come through.

Also, just called the PE board again and they have a recording on their phone that they are experiencing a high call vloume.

When I got through, they said they have still not received them but will be real soon.

Last December the results were posted at about 3:30 in the afternoon. They got the results in around 1:30 or so. They also sent out an email to everyone letting them know that the results were available on the site.

Man, I do not spend the entire weekend obsessing again!!!

Below is a copy of the emil the Board sent out.

From: Texas Board of Professional Engineers <[email protected]> Mailed-By: tbpe.state.tx.us

To: XXXXX

Date: 28 Dec 2005 15:44:48 -0600

Subject: Texas PE and FE Exam Results Online

October exam results are now available. Please go to the TBPE website at http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us and click on the link in the blue box at the top of the homepage. After you enter your identifying information, you will be able to view your exam grade. Please contact the Board at 512-440-7723 if you have any questions.

NOTE: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AS ANY REPLIES WILL NOT BE READ

I sent 'Lance' an e-mail - i'll let you know if he responds... :wtf:

I want to see some of the comments that got filtered out by them.

I guess it's my sadistick (sp) side. :bad:

A coworker called TX board and the lady didn't sound happy. She said they thought they would get the results earlier but they still don't have it and they won't post the results till late June :wtf:

Are they just palying with us or what?????!!!!????? :brick:

Meers,

I posted your message (without your name) on the Texas Board's Yahoo group to show the Board the kind of information that is being passed out.

I hope they learn something from it.

I think we would all be able to relax a little bit if they just kept us officially informed.

Great job civeng!

I hope we can have a hand in changing the status quo!

Ed

A coworker called TX board and the lady didn't sound happy. She said they thought they would get the results earlier but they still don't have it and they won't post the results till late June :wtf:
Are they just palying with us or what?????!!!!????? :brick:
It sucks that one person says one thing (late June) and when I call they tell me real soon!!

WTF!!!

Board Member: Hi my name is Old PE from the State Engineering Board

NCEES: Hi Mr. PE. What can I do for you?

Board Member: I am calling to check the status of our State?s PE/FE results

NCEES: Hold on while I look that up.

Board Member: Ok no problem.

NCEES: I see your results were sent out by Fedex on June XX

Board Member: Great! Can you give me a tracking number?

NCEES: No Problem. Its 1Zp1234234712871-9

Board Member: Thank you. Have a good Day

NCEES: You too Sir.

Board Member: Bye

NCEES: Bye.

**** am I missing something or was that pretty simple?

:kick:

Anyone called Texas Board in the last few minutes?? My blood pressure can't handled the stress anymore!!!

:brick:

Mike,I didn't realize they filtered the messages too. Last year that board started getting plastered with spam. everyone started complaining so Lance set it up so that all messages must get approved prior to being posted. prior to that there was no moderation at all.

So what was the message that got filtered out?

:blink:
It was a post that was in response to the individual who falsely posted that "Texas results are in". Check some of my posts on the "the other board" site (same user name), and you'll get an idea of the language.

Fucktard is my word. LOL.

It's for someone whom doesn't deserve you spending the energy required to fully enunciate "fuckin retard".

LMAO.

I can honestly say that I have never heard that word prior to seeing it posted the other day.

It really made my day.

Add my anme to the list of people that have had messages blacklisted in the Texas Yahoo Group.

:wtf:

Mine was just posting Meera's coworkers conversation with the Board and asking for clarification.

So..now TX board says that TX was the last state to which NCEES sent the results and they still have not got them and that they are sent "GROUND" !! Can you believe this?? What is true and what is not? I am losing my mind ! Gosh!!! :suicide:

Who the **** knows anymore. why can't the Board just come out and tell us. I truly believe that the people answering the phone have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back