TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the lady at the board ( i just had to call) said that NCEES told them it would be two more weeks since Texas is so big! :wtf:

The Lady at NCEES just told me they were already sent to out to the Texas board.

I guess in some parallell universe this might make sense.

Why can't these people give out accurate, timely information??

**** it, I'm moving to Florida!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Just got an email back from one of the Texas Board members, not an employee.

We don't have them yet.

An email I saw this morning said they were being prepared to be sent.

If they did overnight them, we should have them tomorrow.

Looks like it will be at least one more day here in Texas.

I'm sorry, but they do overnight the results when they go straight to the boards. It was the same as last time.

Here are the transit times if NCEES sent the scores to the board yesterday:

Ship from CLEMSON, SC, U.S.A, 29633-1686

Ship to AUSTIN, TX, U.S.A, 78741

Ship date June 14, 2006

Service Delivery Time Delivery Date Days in Transit

FedEx First Overnight? 8:00 AM Thu Jun 15, 2006 1 Day

FedEx Priority Overnight? 10:30 AM Thu Jun 15, 2006 1 Day

FedEx Standard Overnight? 3:00 PM Thu Jun 15, 2006 1 Day

Okay I just talked to NCEES again (I really hope they are not bugged at me!)..the lady told put on hold for quite a while to find out what was happening with TX. SHe said they are sending out results to TX today (overnight)..so TX should have them by tom. By the time TX goes thru the results and puts them up on the webpage, I think it'll be Monday at the earliest! :(

After pestering NCEES and the Board so much about the results, I sure hope I pass this test!!!!! :unsure:

meers,

If it helps at all, Texas got the results up about 2 hours after receiving them last year. They really do a good job once the results get to them!

I really hope they do that tomorrow. Weekend is kinda stressful when you are still waiting for the results. But I guess its better than findig out tomorrow that I failed!

so now i'm confused...did the tx board say the results were coming in the mail tomorrow?

No..TX board will get (hopefully!) the results from NCEES tomorrow. Then TX board would post the results on the website (which I believe takes 24 hours). After that they start sending out the envelopes. If TX board is as quck as last time as civeng123 said, then we might have the results (on the TBPE website) by tomorrow afternoon/evening.

so i called...they said they didnt' have them but were expecting them any day now. :brick:

what a let down!

I called them twiceyesterday. First time the phone kept on ringing, no answer. Second time in the afternoon the lady was very nice and said they will be up very soon.

Hopefully, they got them or will get them today and put the results on the website this afternoon to make it a great Father's Day weekend!!!

Manny :)

Since this is already a Texas thread... Does anyone else find it odd the TexasPEExam forum on Yahoo! is moderated by an employee of the TBPE?

The Texas web site says that it isn't moderated, and I've been told in the past they just filter spam. But I can tell you, they also filter less then flattering personal opionions.

sounds like a website I would like to spam, I mean visit, visit :bad:

Mike,

I didn't realize they filtered the messages too. Last year that board started getting plastered with spam. everyone started complaining so Lance set it up so that all messages must get approved prior to being posted. prior to that there was no moderation at all.

So what was the message that got filtered out?

:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back