2016 April Results released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it begins.

Good luck everyone!

Congrats Bama & PEtoSE!

That must have been torture. PCS please come thru for us today!
I already emailed them and they won't respond... Naturally.  I think it's the time it takes for them to copy from NCEES and put it on their own website which is absurd.  The PCS website typically shows the score first though as a heads up.  NCEES showed it at 1pm ish but I knew at 7:30 AM from PCS.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is this PCS website that keeps being referenced?  Took the test in CA and the suspense is killing me...

Don't know what state you are but in the Fall MA did this to me where I got the results first thing Monday morning even though they released on a Friday.  It's the worst.
IL, we use NCEES, got them at 11:11 on the day of release in December. If I don't get them today it's gonna be a very long weekend..... :huh:

For those who took the test in CA, see response from NCEES chat:

"The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so."

Excuse my ignorance, but what is this PCS website that keeps being referenced?  Took the test in CA and the suspense is killing me...
PCS is a service that a few states use for all of the test registration, approval and results.  I am not exactly sure their purpose other than being a middle man.

Back