Pennsylvania is out - Page 4 - OCT 2015 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Clemson CE, P.E.

Pennsylvania is out

49 minutes ago, Ken PE 3.0 said:

Pennsylvania sucks at this testing thing.

Update: PA board confirms that they've received SE scores, and the license/certificate is valid. PE scores have not yet been received. That said, PCS has not confirmed that fact, still waiting to hear back from them. 

9 minutes ago, Bbruening said:

Update: PA board confirms that they've received SE scores, and the license/certificate is valid. PE scores have not yet been received. That said, PCS has not confirmed that fact, still waiting to hear back from them. 

It sounds like a congratulations is in order!  Now.... it would be nice if they would get the PE scores out...

NCEES - PASS

PCS - No update

PA Board of engineering - listed as EIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I am going to lose my shit if this turns sour

3 minutes ago, Erik29 said:

NCEES - PASS

PCS - No update

PA Board of engineering - listed as EIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I am going to lose my shit if this turns sour

This for PE or SE?

2 hours ago, mjborg said:

Just got my PA SE results. 

Did not pass again!  :( Nuts..................

Sorry Mjborg, I know that one and it is tough.  Are your results showing up on PCS too?  I still haven't gotten anything from PCS either email or something on the website.

10 minutes ago, Erik29 said:

Sorry Mjborg, I know that one and it is tough.  Are your results showing up on PCS too?  I still haven't gotten anything from PCS either email or something on the website.

to clarify, I did not pass the SE - Lateral Bridges.  that was my fourth try, dam building topics!

When I log in to PCS, the box next to "results received" is still empty.

Latest update from Karen an PCS:

I would give anything to give you and the other candidates a specific timeline on this process. I hate that you are still awaiting your results. I am working with our IT department to see how much longer it will take. As soon as I hear something, I will reach out to you again!

14 minutes ago, dzs5011 said:

Latest update from Karen an PCS:

I have to tip my hat to Karen.  She's been very responsive.  I can only imagine the flood of emails she has had to deal with.  Let us know what she says!

24 minutes ago, ninjabreath said:

thanks for the info! please keep us updated dzs5011!

Will do!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good news this week...

1 hour ago, ninjabreath said:

how i feel right now...

pa results.png

lol nice.  I keep saying that PA is 1 out of 4, but what are the chances that nobody actually took it from VT, NH, or SD??

15 minutes ago, Enigma said:

lol nice.  I keep saying that PA is 1 out of 4, but what are the chances that nobody actually took it from VT, NH, or SD??

Odds are that they have their results, but the sample size is small enough that there aren't any representatives on this site.

15 hours ago, Clemson CE said:

Odds are that they have their results, but the sample size is small enough that there aren't any representatives on this site.

Agreed, there's always a few states that are left as a question mark. For isntance, I don't think anyone has reported the results from DC in a few years.

3 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

Still no update?

Nothing today.  It's taking everything I have not to email every hour for updates.  Trying dance that fine line and not be too annoying.  

19 minutes ago, dzs5011 said:

Nothing today.  It's taking everything I have not to email every hour for updates.  Trying dance that fine line and not be too annoying.  

I hear ya.  I'm having a hard time doing the same.  It's miserable waiting for results this close to the holidays.