Pennsylvania is out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed in MD and received reciprocity in PA before PA released their results.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA amazing.  That, coupled with the fact that the DE test site is probably closer and easier to get to for me than the one I had to go to this time in PA has me seriously thinking about that for the next one, if required (GOD PLEASE LET IT NOT BE)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA amazing.  That, coupled with the fact that the DE test site is probably closer and easier to get to for me than the one I had to go to this time in PA has me seriously thinking about that for the next one, if required (GOD PLEASE LET IT NOT BE)
I had the same thought (if required), but even getting approved to sit for the test was a PITA with PA, and would hate to have to get my references etc. together again.

2COAdP2.jpg

I'm trying to accept the fate that it won't be in before Jan, but I'm dreading the days between Christmas and New Years as our office is shut down for that week and I don't know what i'm going to do to distract myself from the need to constantly check, I guess since I won't be working at least I can start drinking during the day...

The state doesn't even have a budget, do you really think they are working to pump out PE results?

The state doesn't even have a budget, do you really think they are working to pump out PE results?
Its self made work.  They could just do like every other state and just accept the NCEES results and allow them to be posted.

I can't believe you guys are still waiting!

Hopefully today is your day.

I can't believe you guys are still waiting!

Hopefully today is your day.
Very true. The only thing worse than waiting is knowing everyone else knows already.

It would be nice to see PA get their act together and release the results in a more timely fashion.

" PCS is still processing those results and waiting for board approval. We hope to release them soon. "  latest response...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got off the phone with PCS, and the lady I talked to, said that PCS is still processing the results and hopes that they would be sent to PA board soon.  Fudge!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone honestly think we will get results for PA before the first of the year????

I think in previous years the only way PA had results released was on the PCS website and since they won't do that anymore we are just have to wait for NCEES to post.  I don't think we will see anything until Jan, just m y thought.

Back