Pennsylvania is out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't mind waiting for something like this, but I hate not knowing when I have to wait until.

I am starting to lose my mind a bit... It would be one heck of a Christmas (holiday) present to find out, or better yet, pass!

I am starting to lose my mind a bit... It would be one heck of a Christmas (holiday) present to find out, or better yet, pass!
And on that note, I found out about my EIT just before my birthday (years ago) so that would be keeping with the tradition! 

I just received this email (10:47am) from the Pennsylvania Engineering/Licensing Board:

"[SIZE=12pt]At this time, we have not received the imported results from PCS.[/SIZE]"[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

PA Engineers,

Just got off the phone with PCS, the lady I spoke with gave me some insightful information you all would like to hear.

The PA Eng. Board is awaiting the "Import" from PCS is a correct statement and a lot of you have been questioning why this is taking so long.

What most you don't realize (I didn't either) is that once that import occurs, we are immediately licensed on the PA license verification website. 

Therefore, they must make 100% sure the results are true and correct before this import occurs (i.e. the Oct 2014 mess-up in PA)

This is not like the other 40 or so states where they release exam results FIRST..... then begin to licencing process for the passers.

I hope this helps sooth all your worries, cause i know it calmed me down.

Best of luck to all the PA PE Examinees!

--tc3racr6

PA Engineers,

Just got off the phone with PCS, the lady I spoke with gave me some insightful information you all would like to hear.

The PA Eng. Board is awaiting the "Import" from PCS is a correct statement and a lot of you have been questioning why this is taking so long.

What most you don't realize (I didn't either) is that once that import occurs, we are immediately licensed on the PA license verification website. 

Therefore, they must make 100% sure the results are true and correct before this import occurs (i.e. the Oct 2014 mess-up in PA)

This is not like the other 40 or so states where they release exam results FIRST..... then begin to licencing process for the passers.

--tc3racr6
Thanks tc3racr6, that's nice to know. I don't know about you guys, but I'd still want to know what my results are...the rest can take however long. 

PA Engineers,

--tc3racr6
Were you able to get any read on how soon that may happen?

Were you able to get any read on how soon that may happen?
Haha, she couldnt give a date.

However, she did sound very concerned and knows we are freaking out.

Also, she said they have been working hard all week since they recieved the results, so im hoping by the Wed b4 Christmas......we'll see I guess.

Sooooooooo, what's everyone waiting to hear on?

Myself, SE Lateral Buildings - passed Vertical Oct 2013 but then **** the bed on Lateral and took off April due to the code changes.  Been a looooong time coming

Myself, SE Lateral Buildings - passed Vertical Oct 2013 but then **** the bed on Lateral and took off April due to the code changes.  Been a looooong time coming
PE Civil Transportation

SE Lateral Bridges

Back